Promos! UFC on FOX 8 Johnson vs. Moraga Live Stream

John Moraga: Yeah, the neighborhood shows don't pay much. On top of that, its hard getting battles particularly when individuals began discovering that I was an ASU wrestler. It was truly tricky to get battles and the battles I did get weren't for much cash whatsoever, particularly after I battled John Dodson. Indeed, after I lost to Dodson, that was when it was the most troublesome.


That as well as I didn't even get paid to battle John Dodson. I prepared for four months out of that year for that preparation camp on the grounds that we were really expected to battle a month prior so I prepared that camp for four months, put a considerable measure of cash into that camp and I didn't even get paid. That was at Christmas-time that year so I didn't have Christmas that year. I didn't have cash basically that entire one year from now. It was a tough situation not having the capacity to go out to consume, not having the capacity to purchase my mate something for Christmas, not having the capacity to purchase myself anything. It was disappointing.

The most exceedingly awful part was feeling like you're not equipped to pull your fair share. Those were unpleasant times and I'm not certain I was second-surmising myself as a warrior however I was truly stressed whether one day I'd have the capacity to get it going. Around then, it was, "How much more extended would I be able to hold up to get something going?" I didn't have enough cash to consume legitimately or consume whatsoever. Once in a while I'd need to run to my mother's house to get a peanut spread and jam sandwich. I obtained my cousin's bicycle to make it to practice.